[nabs-l] Question about the most recent Adobe update

Rania Ismail LMT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:06:00 UTC 2013

I have never herd of that but I had an issue when trying to install the
latest version.
The window that was supposed to open so you could finish the process never
showed up.
I had to replace the battery and keyboard in my laptop so I asked the
technition to install the latest version for me while he had my laptop so I
now have it.
Rania,