[nabs-l] computers

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Apr 22 20:13:29 UTC 2013

Hello Gloria:
Toshibas are some of the better computers I've ran. Their depot isn't
great, but I like them.
Whatever ram you do, make sure it's a multiple of 2. 4, 8, 16. Usually 4
is good. You can probably go with 6 but sometimes it's a 4 gb stick and
a 2 gb stick which is slower on access. If you're not doing anything
intensive it's a good number.
I also recommend nothing higher than a duel core if you're running small
stuff--email, office apps, stuff like that.
HTH,