[nabs-l] computers

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:49:26 UTC 2013

Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert William Kingett" <kingettr at gmail.com>
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] computers

I’d go with a tashiba and whatever software is on it that you don't need
you can ust install it using revo uninstaller to be sure it removes all
that extra crap off the computer and in the registry. This can be
downloaded with an automated installer because, otherwise, it will ask
you toinstalla bunch of toolbars otherwise. Install this version and
everything will be automated for you. they also have NVDA there, and
other accessible stuff. Visit www.ninite.com/accessible
<http://www.ninite.com/accessible>. Try some of the stuff theyrecomend.
The only bad thing is their installers run using the internet so if you
will be offline for a long time none of the installers will work. I can
have some programs grouped into one installer or have separate everything.