[nabs-l] Research: Representation of blindness in literature

Leye-Shprintse leyeshprintse at ymail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:31:23 UTC 2013

BS"D

Dear NABS,

I'm a blind student and it's time for me to start writing my thesis. I've chosen to write about the representation of blindness in Swedish children's and youth literature. I wonder if you've some ideas where I can rasearch information to my thesis, do you know if someone else have written about this subject? I think it's a very important subject but since Swedish isn't a big language I can't find so much information here. I'm happy for all ideas you can give me! It feels so big to write a thesis so I'm a bit overwhelmed! Forgive my bad English!

Kind regards,
Leye-Shprintse

Envoyé de mon iPad