[nabs-l] Scanning And Reading Appliance (SARA) vs. Kurzweil

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:45:45 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.  I was wondering if any of you have used a
devise called Scanning And Reading Appliance (SARA) from Freedom
Scientific?  I currently have Kurzweil, but was interested in hearing
if anyone knew if it handled documents better than Kurzweil?  For
example, at least with my version of Kurzweil, you can't really do
anything with handwritten text.  Can SARA support these types of
documents?  Just curious if anyone first hand could provide any
information on this devise.

Thanks,

Justin