[nabs-l] FW: Accessible, inexpensive books

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 22:52:05 UTC 2013

Hi Dezman, this is Helga. What's up? I just would like to ask you, can these
bpooks be printed in a Braille format? I was just curious since Braille is
my prefer way in reading books. I actually listen to books in audio format
as well, but I also will prefer to have them in Braille since I like to
listen and read along. Thanks! I just would like to know. God bless! :)