[nabs-l] Studying Law

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:02:50 UTC 2013

Helga,

Although I'm not studying law, I may have a few tips that can be of help.
If you go to nfbnet.org and click the link that says "Join or Drop NFB
lists," the same page where this one was located, you can find the
blindlaw email list.  Although there are probably a few law students
on the NABS list somewhere, the law list would probably be a more
direct way of reaching them and other people who have already gone
through school and can offer their advice.
Second, if you have an advisor at your school who knows of your
pre-law plans they should be able to explain the best order to take
classes in and what you'll need to be successful.  I always consult
with my advisor well before scheduling not only to make sure my next
semester courses are what they should be, but also to make sure I'm on
track for the future.  Since he's been there and done that in my
chosen career too, it's also nice meeting with him because I can ask
him questions and see what he has to say from his experiences.

Hope these help.

--
Kaiti