[nabs-l] Studying Law

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:00:32 UTC 2013

Go get them.  Good luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Helga
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 1:52 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Studying Law

Hey Kaiti. this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I'm doing an
English major in order to transfer to FAU (Florida Atlantic Univercity)
because in Palm Beach State College I still need to complete my ASsociates
of ARTS degree before transfering to FAU. Do you think I should speak to an
English department adviser in order to tell him or her my carreer plans? I
was just wondering. Thank you so much. God bless!! :) -----Original
Message-----