[nabs-l] Scanning And Reading Appliance (SARA) vs. Kurzweil

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 12:04:33 UTC 2013

Hi Joe,

Do you need a specific scanner to go with this product or will any one
work fine?  I was told that with Kurzweil you had to use specific
scanners that would only work with Kurzweil.  Thanks for the
suggestion haven't heard of this product before so I'm gonna
definitely look into it.

Justin

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/juanitatighan%40g