[nabs-l] advocacy advice to an grandmother

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:30:01 UTC 2013

Tyler,
Though I consider myself an ardent federationist, I pretty much completely agree with you here. I think, in general, there isn't as much animosity between the two camps as there used to be. While there are legitimate reasons I chose the NFB over the ACB, I think each organization has a place.  I'd like to think it isn't that hard to be open-minded enough to respect the rational people who choose to be part of a different consumer group than The one you personally agree most with. I certainly know my fair share of bright, intelligent, logical ACD people and I say it's much better to have a logical discussion, even if it turns into a civil debate, then it is to resort to the old habits of name calling and petty insults. Anyways, that's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone