[nabs-l] Research: Representation of blindness in literature

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:44:35 UTC 2013

What kind of message does the Blindness book mean to convey about
Spanish culture? I haven't read the book, so I am genuinely curious. I
still don't think it is right for a writer to use a whole group of
people as an allegorical symbol, but I'm open to at least hear what
kind of justification the author has for writing such a book.
Arielle