[nabs-l] my test accomodation problem

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 28 15:47:06 UTC 2013

Tyler,
I am thinking of doing that if my professor approves. I'd like to bring a
list of terms in braille. so when they spell them I can see them in braille

At my campus, actually its really easy to find a Muslim. We have muslim
faculty and staff; muslim students, etc.
If they are Muslim, they will know some arabic and could spell these words.
The school is just being difficult.

I will try though and do something to assist me such as bring a list in
braille so my grade is not compromised.
They told me they will not match the subject matter with the test which
would put a student at a disadvantage particularly in math and science.

Thanks.
Ashley