[nabs-l] the test accomodations

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 04:34:35 UTC 2013

Now that is a great idea.  If you could isolate the parts of the test
that need the pronunciations and have your professor or someone else
who can speak the words propperly onto a recording that might work.
If the test has it throughout it might be problematic, but otherwise
it sounds like it would be worth a shot; I'll have to remember that
myself for when I take a foreign language, I'm thinking German
actually and I don't know if we have those readers here either.

Kaiti