[nabs-l] Office

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Apr 30 20:44:01 UTC 2013

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/home-and-student/

Also most college and universities sell the student edition

you might be able to get it for free through Dreamspark through my
univeristy I was able to get windows 7 professional 64 bit and visual
studio for free through Dreamspark

It was not an upgrade version of windows. I use a mac and needed windows to
run one program I was using for a class.