[nabs-l] (no subject)

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 19:43:30 UTC 2013

I really don't know about the email thing.  But I would agree, I think calling him is your best bet.  He will talk to you on the phone, unless you have some issue that is going to take up a whole lot of time and could be better addressed by someone else.  I would definitely call....depending on what the reason is.

Anna E Givens