[nabs-l] Free Matter for the Blind

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:09:34 UTC 2013

I have no idea.  I imagine you can find this info on usps.  But you probably have to go to the post office, they would know.  But what do you need it for anyway?
I have never really understood the point of Free matter for the blind.  I mean, free stuff is cool... But, I dont get it...... ???

Anna E Givens