[nabs-l] Access to Lab Experiments

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Mon Aug 5 22:25:36 UTC 2013

I would push my school to buy it even for one class. It would then be
available to all blind/VI students. I do not trust classmates as not
everyone cares about getting A's. When I use a lab aid I will only use
someone who is majoring in the subject and has completed that course. I
want to be sure the info I am receiving is 100% accurate.

Suzanne