[nabs-l] organizing print papers

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 19:20:25 UTC 2013

Hey Sophie,

I usually use either index cards or sticky braille paper to label my
print papers. If using an index card, you could braille the label
either with the sleep and stylus or a Perkins, then staple the index
card to the top of the paper. I personally put mine in the top left
corner of the print Paper so it does not get in the way of the print
itself. You could also use sticky braille paper, which you can put
into a Purkins Brailer and braille the label, then stick it to the
printer paper. There is also the option of getting rid of paper
altogether and emailing your assignments To your teachers. I am now
doing this for everything except math

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone