[nabs-l] Trying to read braille

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 23:54:48 UTC 2013

Ok... Thats what i was thinking..... Like it is doable but not a good option for college level reading.  I was trying to get my reading speed up so i could use it in college.  But it doesnt look like this is going to work out.  So then I need suggestions...has anyone lost their sight and found out listening to things just isn't their thing?  Not that you just don't like it.  But it really doesn't work.
I don't know what to do ....

Anna E Givens