[nabs-l] organizing print papers

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 09:58:18 UTC 2013

Hi, Kathryn,

         During the time I was completing compulsory education, I
used many of those strategies the folders, printers and such, I was
pretty organized. Yet, nowadays, since brain damage has kissed my
experience, for me, I can't like "try harder." In this condition,
things are how they are, and there ain't much you can do to alter the