[nabs-l] the use of sighted guide technique

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:20:38 UTC 2013

It's not always about speed, but it is about choice.  Sided guide is not
faster if you have to wait on someone; then, you should have just done it
yourself. Do what is best for the situation, but the ability to be able to
maneuver independently will give you two options instead of one.  I won't
tell you which one to do because it is all about context, but if possible,
give yourself the option to do it on your own.