[nabs-l] Advise required for Doctorate studies

siddhi desai desai.siddhi14 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:24:57 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am very new to this list and have been following your posts to get a
feel of how it goes. the core purpose for joining this list is that i
want to apply for Ph.D in USA in Public Policy Making. To introduce, I
am Siddhi Desai from India. I have completed my Master's in Economics.
I have given GRE and TOEFL. Can some of you advise me what criteria
should i look up while selecting universities? Do you know any
organizations which offer scholarships for international students?
Also please guide me if anyone has done graduation in Economics and
how are they cope up with it and how they are finding it in jobs? Can
you suggest me some other mailing lists where i can be aware of future
challenges i would face in advance?

My apologies if i have posted to list being an international student
but i sincerely feel that you guys will be able to guide me better as
you know the ins and outs in academic sinario of USA.
Thanks and Regards
Siddhi Desai