[nabs-l] organizing print papers

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:28:06 UTC 2013

Paper clicp ro rubberband.

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Bobbi Pompey
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:52 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] organizing print papers

Hello.

I would suggest having separate notebooks or folders for each subject. Yiu
can label theses however yiu prefer (Braille, large print, bump dots, etc)
then place printed assignments in the appropriate folder or notebook. You
can also get an accordion styled folder and do the same thing.

Or, to make it even simpler, braille a label on a notecard describing what
the paper is, and paper lip it to the paper.

Hope this helps!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
pompey2010 at yahoo.com
http://pompey2050.wix.com/bobbi-pompey

On Aug 10, 2013, at 2:01 PM, Sophie Trist <sweetpeareader at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Listers,
>
> I'm in high school, and most of the time, I print out assignments to turn
them in to my teachers. However, I have no way of knowing which of the
printed papers in my bag is for math and which for English, etc, so I often
have to fumble around in my bag, pull out all of my paprs, and ask my
friends to tell me which one is which. How do you guys keep your print
papers organized? Are any systems particularly effective? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.