[nabs-l] question about summer camp

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-nabs-l at pcdesk.net
Sun Aug 11 23:01:58 UTC 2013

Arielle,
Actually, my concern about about Kelsey putting this on the application
went a little deeper than that. I was thinking that if she puts
something like that on the application, it might lead the staff
evaluating the application to jump to conclusions about her abilities as
a councelor. I know that's not *supposed* to happen, but it is
unfortunately still something we have to take into account. Far better
to bring it up after they've brought her on board, considerin'g it's not
really something that will affect her job duties in any way. Better if
they don't decide ahead of time that it will. Maybe peple here will
think I'm being silly by saying that; perhaps everyone here will.

Joe