[nabs-l] software accessibility

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 14 21:23:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Anyone worked with or know about these software programs?
Perhaps, one of you encountered this in an internship or part time job.

It would be nice to assure potential supervisors, even as a volunteer, that I can work within the database. Everyone questions whether I can do it with jaws; they never have heard of it of course and do not understand what it does.
All I can tell potential supervisors is I think it would work and when a position comes available to please let me try.

So anyone know  if these software programs work with jaws? My hunch would be that yes they do because they are text based with a bunch of forms to fill in.

Here they are.

Donor software
1. Raisers edge
2. Donor Perfect

Ticket software
1. Tessitura
2. Pro Venue

Also, there is a web based software called Ride scheduler which schedules client rides. Is this accessible?

Thank you.

Ashley