[nabs-l] iPad

Gloria gloria.graves at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:56:59 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Sorry for interrupting the thread, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me or give me information about an iPad? I am looking into purchasing an iPad, but was told that the iPad 3 which is the one that I was thinking of purchasing is no longer being made. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas of which iPad would be best to get? I know there's the iPad 2, the iPad mini, and another iPad that I can't remember the name of. I know some of you as they do research more research and more research, but because I know so many of you use iPads, I figured it would be awesome as good idea to ask what your thoughts were. I am looking for an iPad wi

Sent from my iPhone