[nabs-l] Learning ally

Josh Gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 04:12:28 UTC 2013

Hi guys, does anybody know how to change an account password with learning Ally? When I login, I can see my bookshelf and the home thing and stuff but I can't see how to get to the account thing to change it. The thing here is that I reset my password, because I couldn't remember my old one, and it generated a new one for me and I'm trying to change it. I emailed customer support but I want to get all the help and advice I can get on this Particular thing. I am using a Mac with voiceover and OS  10.8.4, and safari 6.5. I've tried with Google Chrome with the same issue.
Thanks very much,
Josh

Sent from my iPhone