[nabs-l] A Message for Blake Re: Accessible Bible Apps for iOS

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 15:58:52 UTC 2013

Hi Blake,

I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but when you type your
messages for this email list, they appear at the bottom of the message and
not at the top. This makes it appear as though your messages are empty.

In order to gain the most out of this email list as well as when
corresponding with anyone else for that matter, I highly recommend that you
type your messages at the top of the email and not at the bottom. If you are
not sure how to go about doing this, I am sure there are plenty of folks on
here with the technical know how to provide you with some advice on how to
go about doing this.

Again, I am not sure if you were aware of this or not, so I just thought I
would point it out to you.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth