[nabs-l] A Message for Blake Re: Accessible Bible Apps for iOS

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 04:22:29 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. How do you guys know that Blake was a girl and not a boy? Just curious! I was actually thinking that she was a boy as nwell! LOL! And regarding the  iPhone issue, maybe  if she double tap On the top of the screen, perhaps the message will appear On the.  top than on the bottom. What do you guys think? Thanks and God bless! :-) :-)
Sent from my iPhone