[nabs-l] Thunderbird problem.

blake blakentracy at live.com
Wed Aug 21 00:12:39 UTC 2013

On 8/19/2013 5:58 PM, Joseph C. Lininger wrote:
> Ctrl+home will fix it with even more certainty. Ctrl+home means top of
> message.

     This is a test run. I need to know if this is working. My messages
open in a new window, and the last message in the thread when I read
them are what I see in the top when I click on them. Is it possible I
have to go to the bottem of the thread to make it work? It's odd. But
usually when I write messages, they are in the top for me. Hmm. Just
tell me if this did anything different, because I hit CTRL+Home. It just
repeated where I was already at.