[nabs-l] OT: Give Me A Few Minutes Of Your Time And I'll Make Sure You're Entertained

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 23:14:58 UTC 2013

If you're not busy tonight, then why not give me a few minutes of your time? You might come out of the experience feeling entertained and refreshed!

The power of the human voice in all its glory strikes the Audio Access FM internet air waves at 8 PM this evening, as another edition of A Cappellas Anonymous comes your way.
Hear some songs that maybe you've not heard in awhile on this show if at all. I'll also be showcasing some of the songs that helped me to get into the a cappella music that you hear on this weekly show in the first place.

I'll be available for chatting during the show if you'd like. You can call me on skype at
audioaccess.fm
Via telephone at
516 324 2552
Via facebook chat at
http://www.facebook.com/djdrocks
or through twitter by using my personal twitter, which is
djdrocks
or the station twitter
audioaccessfm

And if you want to hear a song, and I can find an a cappella version of it for you, then I'l play your requuests too.
So come join me between 8 and 10PM eastern on Audio Access FM by going to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
or by putting the following into your favorite media player:
http://199.180.72.17:8012

Regardless of how you tune in, I hope to see you there tonight!
Enjoy!