[nabs-l] question about AP testing

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Fri Aug 23 18:45:50 UTC 2013

Hi,
I noticed that, at least with the AP tests I took my senior year, I got the
makeup additions from the previous year. I received them in Braille, and I
got extended time.
Additionally, regarding the AP Euro test, I know my sighted    peers had to
answer some questions related to maps, or even questions regarding pictures
of architecture styles from different eras. Those questions were taken out
of my test, and they didn't count against me. I didn't discover that until
test day, but that's how it was.

Emily