[nabs-l] Fwd: Using The BrailleNote as a Braille Display

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 25 02:43:27 UTC 2013

Hey!! Joshua! I just wanted to tell you that my BrailleNote has the Braille
display attached! and that I can't really take it apart as the Pack Mate. It
works very different from the Pack Mate my friend!! :) That's the reason I'm
asking if somebody knows how to connect the BrailleNote to a laptop in order
to use the Braille Display. In my other laptop the program was already there
in order for me to use my BrailleNote connected to my laptop, in order to
use its Braille display. But the person who help me install this program
doesn't really have time to install it for me my friend!! to my new laptop!
:) She actually send me the link of the whole process in order to connect my
BrailleNote to my new laptop computer. But as I mentioned before it's
actually very confusing to follow the steps, since I really don't know so
much about computers. When I was reading it before it said that I needed to
install the JAWS U SV driver in order for the Braille display to work with
JAWS. The  person who helped me, she actually did everything for me my
friend!! :) Would you like me to send you the link in order for you to see
it? Thanks and God bless!! ":) :)