[nabs-l] Calendar apps for iPhone

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:17:38 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Do any of you use a calendar app for iPhone other than the built-in
one? I use Google Calendar and have had pretty good success syncing it
with and navigating it on the built-in app on my iPhone other than a
few inconveniences. But I am testing iOS 7 and so far do not like the
new Calendar view.

Admittedly, I haven't checked to see if Google has its own Calendar
app although I plan to do so, but just thought I'd ask to see if
anyone uses another app.

Thanks.

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com