[nabs-l] voiceover resources and campus job questions

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 20:08:39 UTC 2013

Kaiti, I have pasted below a link to an accessible Mac VoiceOver
user guide. I hope this helps you in your job. I also suggest
joining the accesible-mac list. I don't know what the
subscription address is, but it's on freelists and I'm sure you
can find it. The link is:
http://help.apple.com/voiceover/info/guide/10.8/English.lproj/ind
ex.html