[nabs-l] AccessNote: To Request or Not to Request?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 01:02:10 UTC 2013

All,

As I have mentioned previously on this list, my school system has recently
purchased me an iPad which I can use in classes. I am considering requesting
the purchase and installation of AFB's AccessNote app as part of my requests
to the school district. I already have Pages on my iPad and am finding it a
good tool for word processing, although the lack of a folder structure in it
can sometimes be a pain to work with. So, I am wondering if anyone is
currently using AccessNote in high school or college classes? If so, how
does it compare with Pages? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the
two apps? In your opinion, which of these is better for educational
purposes? Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair

Public Relations Committee

Maryland Association of Blind Students: a division of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Phone: (443) 547-2409

Email: dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com

Personal Twitter: @Chrisn98

MDABS Twitter: @MDMdabs

Personal Facebook: www.facebook.com/dotkid

Join the MDABS Facebook Group: search for Maryland Association of Blind
Students

Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

"Together, we are changing what it means to be blind." - Motto of the
Louisiana Center for the Blind