[nabs-l] rewh google chrome

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 03:28:19 UTC 2013

Hello,
Yes, depending on which version of JAWS you are using, google
chrome is accessible.  I use JAWS 14 and find it to be fairly
accessible.  As for shortcuts, I think they're the same as in
Internet Explorer.  If you go to google and type in a search such
as "keyboard shortcuts for google chrome," you might find a web
site that lists them.  No, google docs and google drive are not
accessible.  I would not recommend that anyone use Firefox
though, it's not really that JAWS friendly.
Thanks,