[nabs-l] voiceover resources and campus job questions

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:52:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Thanks for the ideas.  I will definitely check out that user list, and
I plan to use sticky notes like the other workers do as I received
confirmation that that is voiceover accessible.  I'm actually really
glad that works, because I've been the Windows equivalent so far.
(It's in Windows 7 and up for future reference).

The user guide is really going to be helpful; I have a five hour shift
on Saturday and my assignment is just to figure out how to use
voiceover for now.  I'm looking forward to learning it.

Kaiti