[nabs-l] Students with guide dogs

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Sat Aug 31 19:27:53 UTC 2013

What exactly does using a cane have to do with this? How much you work
your dog is up to the person--where did you become an expert on how much
one should work a dog? Also, there are dogs that are easier for people
with alergies (poodles are a good example) because they do not shed. I'm
not for getting rid of all other breeds for poodles, nor should you have
to. It comes down to this: if there is an alergic reaction to dogs,
someone can say something or move--it's that easy. Dogs who do not
stimulate alergic reactions are not really an option.