[nabs-l] volunteering

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Mon Dec 2 22:36:02 UTC 2013

These are all grate ideas.
After looking at my schools course guide, it does not appear that this type
of senior project is listed. However, I may see if I could do it as some
sort of independent study for credit.
I will also contact the red cross in my area, probably the volunteer
coordinator if there is one to see if this is an option, along with perhaps
some hospitals, since I liked that idea.
I will also look at websites such as volunteer match to see if I can find
anything there.
Thanks everyone