[nabs-l] What do I say?

Lavar Phillips lavarjphillips at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:59:54 UTC 2013

Okay I would offer to do Laundry shopping cooking she says no and then when
she does it she says you can't help and she argues with me about being on
my computer I manage websites just all the stuff I used to do

Lavar J Phillips
5003 48 Street Woodside New York 11377
Cell # (917) 858 3368
Twitter lavar1988