[nabs-l] volunteering

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 16:23:29 UTC 2013

I just had a thought.  Does your school have a career center?  If so,
you might talk to them.  I'm sure they could help look for
opportunities.  You might also try your guidance office.  I know
guidance counselors are a pain, but they are helpful...sometimes.
Anyway, just a thought.  If you have any friends or family members who
are in your chosen career fields or who know people in those fields,
you might talk to them.  It's always good to have a network of people
in your chosen career.  It will help you to get vollunteering
opportunities and with a lot of other things in the future.  Good
luck!

Ryan

--
Ryan L. Silveira