[nabs-l] need to vent and very discouraged right now.

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:17:27 UTC 2013

thank you all for your words of encouragement.
I am still angry.
But I am going to use that anger as a motivator.
That is what keeps me going and getting through everything that I have
experienced in my life.
It starts wednesday afternoon.
Best,
Melissa Green and Pj
I am where I am because I believe in all possibilities.