[nabs-l] associates degree is here

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:38:54 UTC 2013

Overinterested is a word, but it's hyphinated, so it's
"over-interested".  And congrats on the associates degree.  WSB has a
great ATI program; I speak from experience, as I was there in that
program during one of its hardest times.  A masters degree would be
good, though, as that is what you'll need to get a job.  To be honest,
it is a little sad.  Most jobs these days require college degrees
(bachelors or masters) which, I think, is a great thing, but the
problem is that many of the people who have those degrees really don't
qualify for the jobs they hold.

Regards,

Ryan

--