[nabs-l] Concepts of Biology Class for the Spring Semester

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 22:11:35 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. What's up? I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be taking a "Concepts of Biology" course next semester starting in February 3, This is actually a 12 weeks class. I just wanted to ask you, Did any of you guys took a biology class before? And if you did, How did you manage studying and learning for it? I'm just wondering! This is actually my first time taking a Biology course in college. Just to let you know, I already spoke with my Biology Professor today, and I ask him questions regarding the course, and he told me that this course includes a lot of pictures. For instance, he told me that the quizzes, which are in Blackboard include  some pictures, and the final exam as well. I was thinking probably in talking with the Vice President of my college, and ask him if he could buy me the Biology book in Braille, since he bought me my Pre-Calculus book in Braille for this semester. I will really appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions in how to handle a Biology course. Thanks so much and God bless!! Sent from my iPhone