[nabs-l] iPhone question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 17:41:25 UTC 2013

Hello all,

Has an early Christmas present to myself, I just upgraded my iPhone to the new five CE model. Before this I had an iPhone 4S with many apps which I would like to transfer to my New phone. So, is there a way to do this without manually re-downloading every app? I would preferably like to do this using iCloud on my phone if possible, as my laptop is currently in the shop for repairs. So, is there a way to this? The technician at the Verizon store told me that I would need to reset the phone and do something else and the iCloud settings, but I honestly haven't forgot what he told me. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Nusbaum

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Sent from my iPhone