[nabs-l] NAGDU List serve link

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 19:07:26 UTC 2013

Also, if anyone has any questions about guide dogs or preparing for
guide dog school, feel free to email me off list.  My email address is
kaybaycar at gmail.com.  I don't mind answering any questions, and if I
don't know the answer, I know plenty of people who will.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National