[nabs-l] Focus 40 use with iPhone

Ryan Silveira ryan.l.silveira at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:40:44 UTC 2013

Do you have a laptop, Marissa?  You'd be better off using Skype on
there.  As for learning piano on Skype...not really a good option.
Learning any kind of instrument through a virtual medium like Skype is
really not a very good way to learn.  You should try looking for a
piano teacher.  What state are you in?  I might be able to pull some
strings.  I'm not sure, but I could give it a try.