[nabs-l] GRE Accomodations

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 19:28:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am currently in the process of filling out the necessary paperwork to request accommodations for the GRE test. There are so many accommodations to choose from, and I want to make sure I choose the ones that work the best for me so I don't have to take the test multiple times to receive a score that matches my abilities. I am low vision and some of the accommodations that I use in college include extended time, audio textbooks, and large print. I also use zoom text. Has anyone else with low vision taken the GRE? Or has anyone with low vision taken similar graduate-level assessments? If so, what accommodations worked best for you?

Thank you,

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
pompey2010 at yahoo.com