[nabs-l] doctors appointments

Kirt kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 22:28:48 UTC 2013

Ashley,
I guess this is just personal preference but I generally used public transit and the occasional cab for pretty much everything unless it's convenient for me to Hitch a ride with somebody already going to the same place or close. Granted, I live in an area with fairly reliable buses and light rail trains so it's pretty easy to use that and be on time to pretty much everything. Much easier then arranging and dealing with volunteer drivers, in fact, but I digress.
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone